About the intership programe
The Internship Programme provides an insight into how an international organization operates and a better understanding of the organization’s objectives and activities
SELEC welcomes candidates from its eleven Member States offering the opportunity to experience working in a multicultural environment, to learn more about the activities of our organization, and to put their learning and skills into practice.
In order to be eligible, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- be an official of SELEC Member State’s Police or Customs authority;
- have completed at least three (3) years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree;
- have a very good command of English;
- have a clear criminal record;
- not benefited already of an Internship at SELEC.
SELEC receives applications for this programme throughout the year.
In order to follow an Internship at SELEC, applicants must send an official written request to SELEC’s Director General, accompanied by:
- a detailed CV;
- a Motivation Letter;
- copies of relevant diplomas.
The application, together with the above-mentioned documents, not exceeding 10 MB, shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the documentation should be in English, the working language of SELEC.
Following this programme doesn’t entail any remuneration and/or scholarship.
The initial duration of an internship is up to six (6) months, with possibility of prolongation.
The duty station is the SELEC Headquarters, Bucharest/ Romania, Palace of Parliament, 10th floor, 13 September Avenue, no.1-5.